Your privacy is important to us, and we take every precaution to safeguard your information. The following relates to information that we may collect from you specifically on this website and how it is used. Our full HIPPA Privacy Policies are available for download on our New Patient Forms page. By using our website, you are accepting the practices described in this policy.
1. What information do we collect?
If you submit our Contact Form or Appointment Request Form, we collect any personal information you provide on that form. Some of this information may be used to identify you individually, such as your name, phone number, or email address.
2. How do we use your information?
We use your personal information solely for internal purposes, such as fulfilling requests for information or scheduling your appointment.
3. How do we protect your information?
The security of your personal information is important to us. We use a secured email service and maintain a secure server in our office. We do not collect sensitive information such as your credit card, social security number or health history through our website.
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable and HIPPA compliant means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
4. Will we disclose your information to outside third parties?
We will not sell or otherwise provide the information we collect to outside third parties with the exception of the items listed below.
We will disclose personal information and/or an IP address, when required by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Cooperate with the investigations of purported unlawful activities and conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on our company,
- Protect and defend the rights or property of our website and related properties
- Identify persons who may be violating the law, the rights of third parties, or otherwise misusing our website or its related properties
Consent to this Agreement
Ultimately, you are solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your personal information. Please be careful and responsible whenever you are online.